Foreclosure Fraud: How to gloss over perjury, forgery, and fraud upon an American court and expect to come out unjustly enriched!
Admitted to perjury and fraud tens of thousands of times over across America:
• JP Morgan Chase
• Bank of America
• Wells Fargo
1. Blame “the borrowers”.
2. Hire an excellent PR team.
3. Hire excellent criminal defense attorneys.
4. Research countries that do not have extradition agreements with the United States.
5. Minimize the misdeeds by using light words such as “improprieties” and “irregularities”.
6. Downplay the implications, consequences, and repercussions at every opportunity.
7. Prepare a repertoire of arrogant, indignant expressions and vocal tones to be liberally feigned at the merest hint of holding corporate financiers accountable for known and admitted crimes.
8. Acknowledge the fact that America’s top financial institutions & their corporate officers need not comply with rules, regulations, laws, or quaint, arcane state & federal Constitutional rights of or belonging to the serfs the American people.
9. Remind the Administration, lawmakers, judiciary, regulatory agencies, and law enforcement of #8.
10. Expect some inconsequential fines as the cost of doing business.
11. Anticipate record bonuses in a few weeks.
12. Maintain the status quo of the financial industry where the ethical operative upon which a highly successful and lucrative business model is predicated upon massive, dangerous, abusive, predatory, and criminal fraud.
13. Plan on longevity.
At bottom is a link to an example of how to redo fraudulent documents that propounded fraud upon the court and arrogantly imply that the fraud is of no consequence whatsoever. Florida Default Law Group, a foreclosure mill in Florida files a Motion to Ratify Summary Judgment (check back at same link in a few days for the underlying affidavit and the exhibit A of this document)
Just wait until word gets out that the fraudulent documents are not limited to affidavits of indebtedness! Interesting responses indeed to be expected in response to the revelations about verifications, assignments of mortgage,satisfactions of mortgage, robosigned nonsensical documents that do not match the MERS data, fraudulently backdateddocuments, free-for all with the stamps of notaries, affidavits that previous satisfactions of mortgage were erroneous (here and here), refinances that never paid off the original mortgage, photo-shop endorsements of promissory notes, fabricating documents that never existed and swearing to the accuracy of facts not known on practically every document touched by the mortgage securitization ghouls and their corrupt law firms.
How they gonna “redo” all that?
Maybe. Just maybe. Maybe millions of families across America would like a similar opportunity; one where they jump at the chance to escape accountability and repercussions by a simple “redo” of their participation in an abusive, predatory financial transaction that left them completely tapped out and facing homelessness?
Written by aurick
23/11/2010 at 5:49 pm